Monday, September 15, 2014

Plastic Pumpkins


Fall is probably my favorite season because I get to decorate everything! I literally left our outside fall decorations out last year till January. I figure my neighbors in the apartment were getting concerned with the hay and small scarecrow beside the door, so I finally packed it up and away! This year our decorations will looking a little different though since I have a new monogram :)

I love this fall pumpkin set up and the monogrammed pumpkin just adds the perfect southern touch to these decoration!

I have a few different size and color options that I can make for you so check them all out below!

All pumpkins are plastic so you can reuse them year after year!
Pumpkins range in size from Small - XLarge.
All prices include name or monogram.
 
 Small: $20
Medium: $27
Large: $32
XLarge: $35
White: $28
Pink or black: $25
 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment